Art. 12. (1) The consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract without giving any reason without due compensation or penalty within 14 days from the date of acceptance of the goods by the User or by a third party.
(2) In order to exercise the right under this clause, the User must clearly notify Crazy Kids of his decision to withdraw from the contract by identifying the goods he wishes to return by providing all the details of the order and delivery made, including, but not limited to: the content and value of the order, the details of the person making the order, the details of the person who accepted the delivery and the date of delivery.
(3) Crazy Kids publishes a withdrawal claim form on its site - Refusal Form
(4) For exercising the right of withdrawal, Crazy Kids provides the consumer with the option to fill in and electronically send through the website the standard withdrawal form or other unambiguous application. In these cases, Crazy Kids immediately sends the user a confirmation of receipt of the refusal on a durable medium.
(5) The user shall be obliged to return the goods at his own expense, together with the receipt and the invoice, if any, by handing it over to Crazy Kids or to the person authorized by the latter within 14 days from the date on which the User has exercised its right of withdrawal.
(6) On return the goods must be in their original packaging, with no traces of use or disturbance of the commercial appearance.
(7) "Crazy Kids" shall have the right to defer the reimbursement until the goods have been returned or until proof is furnished that the goods have been returned, whichever is the earlier.
(8) If the User fails to fulfill his obligation under paragraph 5 without notifying Crazy Kids of the delay and without providing a valid reason for doing so, he shall be deemed to have withdrawn his statement of withdrawal.
(9) Where Crazy Kids has incurred costs in connection with the performance of the Contract and the User withdraws from the contract, Crazy Kids shall be entitled to withhold the appropriate amount of the costs or claim their payment.
Art. 13. (1) The consumer shall not have the right to withdraw from the contract in case the object of the contract is:
1. for delivery of goods made to the consumer or according to his individual requirements;
2. for the supply of goods which, by their nature, may deteriorate or have a short shelf life;
3. for the supply of sealed goods which have been printed after delivery and can not be returned for reasons of hygiene or health protection;
Art. 14. "Crazy Kids" refunds to the User the price paid for the returned goods.
WARRANTIES AND ADVERTISING
Art. 15. (1) The consumer is entitled to a claim for any non-compliance of the goods with the agreed / ordered when inconsistencies with the sale contract have been found after the delivery.
(2) "Crazy Kids" is not responsible for any color difference due to the natural differences in color reproduction from different monitor models.
(3) Crazy Kids is not responsible for a difference of up to 2 cm.
(4) Crazy Kids is not responsible for the natural wear and tear of the goods.
Art. 16. Any non-conformity of the consumer goods with the contract of sale, which occurs within 6 months of the delivery of the goods, shall be deemed to have existed at the time of delivery unless it is shown that the lack of conformity is due to the nature of the goods or the nature of the non-compliance.
Art. 17. The consumer can not contest the conformity of the consumer goods with the contract of sale when, at the time of the conclusion of the contract, he knew or could not have known of the non-conformity;
Art. 18. (1) The consumer has the right to claim the goods, regardless of whether the manufacturer or the trader has provided a commercial guarantee of the good.
(2) When satisfaction of the claim is made by replacing the goods with another corresponding to the agreed, "Crazy Kids" shall retain the original warranty conditions.
Art. 19. (1) In case of claiming the goods, the consumer may claim reimbursement of the amount paid, to replace the goods with another one, corresponding to the agreed or a withdrawal from the price.
(2) The claim shall be submitted orally to the Crazy Kids telephone or written in, by e-mail, by mail or by the address of the company. Crazy Kids presents a claim form on its site.
(3). When a claim is made, the user indicates the subject matter of the claim, the preferred way of claiming the claim, or the amount claimed, and the address, telephone and contact email.
(4) When submitting a claim, the consumer shall also attach the documents on which the claim is based, namely:
1. receipt or invoice;
2. protocols, acts or other documents establishing the non-compliance of the goods with the agreed;
3. other documents establishing the claim on grounds and size.
Art. 20. (1) The recall of consumer goods may be made within two years of the delivery of the goods, but not later than two months after the discovery of the nonconformity with the agreed upon, and after the expiry and the expiry date.
(2). The term stops running for the time it takes for an agreement between the seller and the consumer to resolve the dispute.
(3) If "Crazy Kids" has provided a commercial guarantee for the good and the term of the guarantee is longer than the time limits for submitting the claim under para. 1, the claim may be claimed until the expiry of the commercial guarantee.
(4) Claiming a claim is not an obstacle to claiming.
Art. 21. (1) "Crazy Kids" maintains a register of complaints. A document is sent to the User at the specified email, indicating the number of the claim from the register and the type of the goods.
(2) When "Crazy Kids" satisfies the claim, it shall issue an act in duplicate and shall provide one copy to the User.
Art. 22. (1) "Crazy Kids" shall, in the case of a lawful claim, bring the goods into conformity with the sales contract within one month from the lodging of the claim by the User.
(2) If the goods have not been repaired after the expiration of the term under the preceding paragraph, the consumer is entitled to cancel the contract and to be reimbursed the amount paid or to demand reduction of the consumer goods price according to art. 114 of the CPA.
(3) The bringing of the consumer goods in accordance with the contract of sale is free of charge for the User. He does not owe any cost to dispose of consumer goods or materials and labor related to the repair, and does not suffer any significant inconvenience.
Art. 23. (1) In case of non-compliance of the consumer goods with the contract of sale and when the consumer is not satisfied with the resolution of the claim, he has the right to choose between one of the following options:
1. cancellation of the contract and reimbursement of the amount paid by him / her;
2. reduce the price.
(2) The consumer can not claim reimbursement of the amount paid or of lowering the price of the goods when the trader agrees to replace the consumer goods with a new one or to repair the goods within one month of the consumer's claim.
(3) The trader is obliged to grant a claim for cancellation of the contract and to recover the amount paid by the consumer when after having satisfied three complaints to the consumer by repairing the same good within the warranty period there is a subsequent appearance of non-conformity of the goods with the contract of sale.
(4) The consumer can not claim termination of the contract if the nonconformity of the consumer goods with the contract is insignificant.