PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
"Crazy Kids" collects and uses the information for the purposes of:
"Crazy Kids" processes the consumer's personal data on the basis of the agreement concluded between the User and "Crazy Kids".
The user agrees to process his or her personal data for the purpose of direct marketing by tagging a check box.
The user can give up at any time the given consent by ticking a checkbox that is located ______
The Consumer's personal data is stored for a period of 5 years.
RIGHTS OF CONSUMERS
Each User of the site enjoys all rights to protection of personal data in accordance with Bulgarian and European Union law. Each User is entitled to:
• Awareness (in connection with the processing of his or her personal data by the administrator);
• Access to their own personal data;
• Correction (if data is inaccurate);
• Delete personal data (right to be forgotten);
• Limitation of processing by the administrator or the personal data processor;
• Portability of personal data between individual administrators;
• Objection to the processing of his or her personal data;
• The data subject is also entitled not to be the subject of a decision based solely on automated processing involving profiling that produces legal consequences for the data subject or similarly affects him or her significantly;
• Right to judicial or administrative redress if the rights of the data subject have been violated.
The user may request deletion if one of the following conditions is true:
The user is entitled to restrict the processing of his personal data by the controller when:
Right of portability.
The data subject has the right to receive the personal data that concerns him and which he has provided to an administrator in a structured, widely used and machine readable format and has the right to transfer this data to another administrator without hindrance by the administrator to whom the personal data is provided when the processing is based on consent or a contractual obligation and the processing is done in an automated manner. When exercising its right to data portability, the data subject is also entitled to receive a direct transfer of personal data from one administrator to another when technically feasible.
Right of objection.
Users have the right to object to the controller against the processing of their personal data. The Personal Data Administrator is required to discontinue the processing unless he can prove that there are convincing legal grounds for the processing that take precedence over the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject or for the establishment, exercise or protection of legal claims. In case of objection to the processing of personal data for the purposes of direct marketing, the processing should be terminated immediately.
Appeal to the supervisory authority
Each User has the right to file a complaint against the unlawful processing of his personal data with the Personal Data Protection Commission or the competent court.
Duties of the Data Controller:
The Personal Data Administrator has the following obligations:
• Processing the data in accordance with the data protection principles laid down in the Regulation, being able to prove this (accountability);
• Provides data protection at the design stage and by default;
• Notifies the supervisor and data subject in case of personal data breach, as well as documentation of any breaches of personal data security, the facts relating to the infringement, the consequences thereof, the actions taken to deal with the infringement;
• Perform an impact assessment on data protection;
• Apply appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure data security such as:
Prepares and applies internal procedures for receiving, reviewing and responding within one month to requests from Users for the exercise of their rights as data subjects.
MAINTENANCE OF A REGISTER
Crazy Kids maintains a log of the processing activities for which it responds. This registry contains all of the following information:
• the name and contact details of the administrator
• the purpose of the processing;
• a description of the categories of data subjects and categories of personal data;
• the categories of recipients to whom personal data are or will be disclosed, including recipients in third countries or international organizations;
• where possible, the deadlines for deleting the different categories of data;
• where possible, a general description of the technical and organizational security measures,
Processing personal data
The Personal Data Administrator uses the services of a personal data processor - SuperHosting.BG Ltd., Sofia, Iztok, Blvd.GDM Dimitrov Blvd.3, UIC 131449987.
The processor does not include any other processing data without the prior specific or general written permission of the administrator.
In the case of the direct provision of information society services to children, the child who agrees must be at least 16 years old. If the child is under 16, this treatment is lawful only if and to the extent that such consent is given or permitted by the parent the child.
Special categories of personal data
BODIES REGULATORY ACTIVITIES
The bodies governing the activities of Crazy Kids are the Consumer Protection Commission (CPC) and the Commission for Personal Data Protection (CPDP) with the following coordinates:
Users can use the European Dispute Resolution Online Platform (ODR) available at / http://ec.europa.eu/odr/ - a single access portal allowing EU users and traders to settle disputes between themselves .
Alternative dispute resolution (ADR) between consumers and traders is an out-of-court conciliation procedure on a voluntary basis.
The general conciliation commissions help to reach an agreement between consumers and traders in disputes concerning contracts for the sale of goods and the provision of services,
The general conciliation commissions are defined on a regional basis and the competent Covenant Committee is to settle disputes between Crazy Kids and the General Conciliation Commission with Pleven headquarters and the territory of the Pleven district;
The Consolidated List of Recognized ADR Authorities of the Member States of the European Unioncan be found at https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.adr.show