Terms of Service for Crazy Kids
These GENERAL CONDITIONS govern the relationship between Gemi 2015 EOOD, hereinafter referred to as "Crazy Kids," on the one hand, and the users of websites and services located on the domain www.crazy-kids.com (referred to as below Users), on the other.
"Gemi 2015" EOOD is a company registered under the Commercial Law of the Republic of Bulgaria with UIC 203345815, with registered office and address: Pleven, 55, P.R.Slaveikov Str., Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
"Gemi 2015" Ltd. is registered as a personal data administrator and has a Personal Data Administrator Certificate No. 426461
Please read the published Terms and Conditions before using the information and commercial services offered by the site www.crazy-kids.com (referred to as Services). By visualizing www.crazy-kids.bg every User is automatically required to comply with the terms and conditions described below.
This document contains information about the activities of Crazy Kids and the general terms and conditions of use of the services provided by Crazy Kids, governing the relationship between us and each of our users.
The confirmation of the General Terms and Conditions is a necessary and mandatory condition for the conclusion of the contract between the User and "Crazy Kids".
By accepting the General Terms and Conditions, the User agrees to process his / her personal data on the basis of the contract concluded between him and the Crazy Kids. Such data are 3 names, age, email, phone and address.
Art. 1. The services provided by Crazy Kids to the User are information society services within the meaning of the Electronic Commerce Act.
Art. 2. On the website http: //www.crazy-kids.com Users have the opportunity to sign a contract for the purchase of the goods offered by Crazy Kids.
Art. 3. (1) Users use the interface of the Crazy Kids website to enter into Crazy Kids' purchase and sale contracts.
(2) In the absence of availability of a good, Crazy Kids reserves the right to refuse the order.
(3) After selecting one or more items offered on the Crazy Kids website, the User must add those items to your Purchase Order list.
(4) It is necessary for the User to provide delivery data and to choose the method and time of payment of the price, and then confirm the order via the interface of the site.
(5) When making an order, the User receives an email confirmation that his order has been accepted.
Art. 4. (1) Crazy Kids has the right to refuse to enter into a contract with an incorrect User.
(2) Crazy Kids is entitled to treat a User as incorrect in the following cases:
1. there is a non-observance by the User of the Terms and Conditions;
2. An incorrect, arrogant or rude attitude towards the representatives of "Crazy Kids" has been established;
3. System abuses have been detected by the User against "Crazy Kids".
Art. 5. (1) The prices of the goods offered are those indicated on the website of "Crazy Kids" at the time of placing an order, except in the case of obvious error.
(2) The prices of the goods include VAT, in cases where the charge is provided for.
Art. 6. "Crazy Kids" reserves the right to change at any time and without notice the prices of the products offered on the site, and such changes will not affect any orders already made.
Art. 7. (1) "Crazy Kids" may grant discounts for the goods offered on the site in accordance with the Bulgarian legislation and rules set forth by "Crazy Kids". The rules applicable to such discounts are available at the place where the discount is shown. Discounts can be provided in a variety of forms (eg promotions, loyalty rewards, provided individually, randomly or as a result of participation in a competition or customer survey).
(2) Different types of discounts can not be combined when ordering and purchasing the same commodity.
Art. 8. Where the consumer returns a product with the right to refund the amount paid for any reason, the price to be refunded shall be reduced by the amount of the discount received on the good and only the amount actually paid shall be refunded.
Art. 9. (1) The consumer may pay the price of the ordered goods using one of the options listed on the website of his choice. At www.crazy-kids.com you can pay through PayPal. For Greece only is possible to pay on delivery or through PayPal.
(2) If the User is from Greece and chooses the courier and Cash on Delivery, he must pay the price of the ordered items together with the courier's shipping price upon receipt of the goods.
Art. 10. If the User opts for a payment method involving a third party payment service provider, the User may be bound by the terms and conditions and / or fees of such third party.
Art. 11. Crazy Kids is not responsible if a payment method involving a third party payment service provider is unavailable or otherwise unavailable for reasons that can not be attributed to Crazy Kids.
REFUSAL OF CONTRACT AND REPLACEMENT
Art. 12. (1) The consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract without giving any reason without due compensation or penalty within 14 days from the date of acceptance of the goods by the User or by a third party.
(2) In order to exercise the right under this clause, the User must clearly notify Crazy Kids of his decision to withdraw from the contract by identifying the goods he wishes to return by providing all the details of the order and delivery made, including, but not limited to: the content and value of the order, the details of the person making the order, the details of the person who accepted the delivery and the date of delivery.
(3) Crazy Kids has posted a withdrawal form on its site.
(4) For exercising the right of withdrawal, Crazy Kids provides the consumer with the option to fill in and electronically send through the website the standard withdrawal form or other unambiguous application. In these cases, Crazy Kids immediately sends the user a confirmation of receipt of the refusal on a durable medium.
(5) The user shall be obliged to return the goods at his own expense, together with the receipt and the invoice, if any, by handing it over to Crazy Kids or to the person authorized by the latter within 14 days from the date on which the User has exercised its right of withdrawal.
(6) On return the goods must be in their original packaging, with no traces of use or disturbance of the commercial appearance.
(7) "Crazy Kids" shall have the right to defer the reimbursement until the goods have been returned or until proof is furnished that the goods have been returned, whichever is the earlier.
(8) If the User fails to fulfill his obligation under paragraph 5 without notifying Crazy Kids of the delay and without providing a valid reason for doing so, he shall be deemed to have withdrawn his statement of withdrawal.
(9) Where Crazy Kids has incurred costs in connection with the performance of the Contract and the User withdraws from the contract, Crazy Kids shall be entitled to withhold the appropriate amount of the costs or claim their payment.
Art. 13. (1) The consumer shall not have the right to withdraw from the contract in case the object of the contract is:
1. for delivery of goods made to the consumer or according to his individual requirements;
2. for the supply of goods which, by their nature, may deteriorate or have a short shelf life;
3. for the supply of sealed goods which have been printed after delivery and can not be returned for reasons of hygiene or health protection;
Art. 14. "Crazy Kids" refunds to the User the price paid for the returned goods.
WARRANTIES AND ADVERTISING
Art. 15. (1) The consumer is entitled to a claim for any non-compliance of the goods with the agreed / ordered when inconsistencies with the sale contract have been found after the delivery.
(2) "Crazy Kids" is not responsible for any color difference due to the natural differences in color reproduction from different monitor models.
(3) Crazy Kids is not responsible for a difference of up to 2 cm.
(4) Crazy Kids is not responsible for the natural wear and tear of the goods.
Art. 16. Any non-conformity of the consumer goods with the contract of sale, which occurs within 6 months of the delivery of the goods, shall be deemed to have existed at the time of delivery unless it is shown that the lack of conformity is due to the nature of the goods or the nature of the non-compliance.
Art. 17. The consumer can not contest the conformity of the consumer goods with the contract of sale when, at the time of the conclusion of the contract, he knew or could not have known of the non-conformity;
Art. 18. (1) The consumer has the right to claim the goods, regardless of whether the manufacturer or the trader has provided a commercial guarantee of the good.
(2) When satisfaction of the claim is made by replacing the goods with another corresponding to the agreed, "Crazy Kids" shall retain the original warranty conditions.
Art. 19. (1) In case of claiming the goods, the consumer may claim reimbursement of the amount paid, to replace the goods with another one, corresponding to the agreed or a withdrawal from the price.
(2) The claim shall be submitted orally to the Crazy Kids telephone or written in, by e-mail, by mail or by the address of the company. Crazy Kids presents a claim form on its site.
(3). When a claim is made, the user indicates the subject matter of the claim, the preferred way of claiming the claim, or the amount claimed, and the address, telephone and contact email.
(4) When submitting a claim, the consumer shall also attach the documents on which the claim is based, namely:
1. receipt or invoice;
2. protocols, acts or other documents establishing the non-compliance of the goods with the agreed;
3. other documents establishing the claim on grounds and size.
Art. 20. (1) The recall of consumer goods may be made within two years of the delivery of the goods, but not later than two months after the discovery of the nonconformity with the agreed upon, and after the expiry and the expiry date.
(2). The term stops running for the time it takes for an agreement between the seller and the consumer to resolve the dispute.
(3) If "Crazy Kids" has provided a commercial guarantee for the good and the term of the guarantee is longer than the time limits for submitting the claim under para. 1, the claim may be claimed until the expiry of the commercial guarantee.
(4) Claiming a claim is not an obstacle to claiming.
Art. 21. (1) "Crazy Kids" maintains a register of complaints. A document is sent to the User at the specified email, indicating the number of the claim from the register and the type of the goods.
(2) When "Crazy Kids" satisfies the claim, it shall issue an act in duplicate and shall provide one copy to the User.
Art. 22. (1) "Crazy Kids" shall, in the case of a lawful claim, bring the goods into conformity with the sales contract within one month from the lodging of the claim by the User.
(2) If the goods have not been repaired after the expiration of the term under the preceding paragraph, the consumer is entitled to cancel the contract and to be reimbursed the amount paid or to demand reduction of the consumer goods price according to art. 114 of the CPA.
(3) The bringing of consumer goods in accordance with the contract of sale is free of charge for the User. He does not owe any expense to shipping consumer goods or materials and labor related to the repair, and does not suffer any significant inconvenience.
Art. 23. (1) In case of non-compliance of the consumer goods with the contract of sale and when the consumer is not satisfied with the resolution of the claim, he has the right to choose between one of the following options:
1. Cancellation of the contract and reimbursement of the amount paid by him / her;
2. Reduce the price.
(2) The consumer can not claim reimbursement of the amount paid or of lowering the price of the goods when the trader agrees to replace the consumer goods with a new one or to repair the goods within one month of the consumer's claim.
(3) The trader is obliged to grant a claim for cancellation of the contract and to recover the amount paid by the consumer when after having satisfied three complaints to the consumer by repairing the same good within the warranty period there is a subsequent appearance of non-conformity of the goods with the contract of sale.
(4) The consumer can not claim termination of the contract if the nonconformity of the consumer goods with the contract is insignificant.
Art. 24. (1) The intellectual property rights of all materials and resources located on the Crazy Kids website (including the available databases) are protected by the Copyright and
Related Rights Act, belonging to Crazy Kids or of the designated person who has granted the right to use Crazy Kids and can not be used in violation of applicable law.
(2) When copying or reproducing information beyond the admissible, and any other violation of intellectual property rights over Crazy Kids resources, Crazy Kids has the right to claim damages for the direct and indirect damages suffered in full size.
(3) Except as expressly agreed, the User may not reproduce, modify, delete, publish, distribute or otherwise disclose the information resources posted on the Crazy Kids website.
Art. 25. (1) Crazy Kids undertakes to exercise due care to enable the User to have normal access to the services provided.
(2) Crazy Kids reserves the right to discontinue access to the services provided. "Crazy Kids" is entitled, but not an obligation, at its own discretion to delete information resources and materials posted on its site.
TERMINATION AND DEPARTURE OF THE CONTRACT
Art. 26. Crazy Kids is entitled, at its sole discretion, without giving notice to unilaterally terminate the contract if it finds that the services provided are used in violation of the present general terms and conditions, the legislation in the Republic of Bulgaria and the generally accepted moral norms.
Art. 27. (1) Except as provided in these General Terms and Conditions, the contract between the parties shall also be terminated upon termination of Crazy Kids activity or termination of maintenance of its website.
Art. 28. Except as outlined above, either party may terminate this Agreement by giving one week's notice to the other party in the event of non-performance of the obligations under the contract.
Art. 29. The written form of the contract is deemed to be respected by sending an e-mail message, pressing an electronic button on a content page to be filled in or selected by the User or a check box on the website, etc. . similar, insofar as the statement is recorded technically in a way that enables it to be reproduced.
Art. 30. The parties declare that if any of the clauses of these Terms and Conditions prove to be invalid, this will not invalidate the entire contract or any of its parts. The invalid clause will be replaced by the mandatory rules of the law or established practice.
AMENDMENT TO THE GENERAL CONDITIONS
Art. 31. (1) Crazy Kids undertakes to notify Users of any amendment to these General Terms within 7 days of the occurrence of this circumstance to the email address specified by the User.
(2) When disagreeing with the amendments to the General Conditions, the User has the right to withdraw from the contract without giving any reason and without indemnity or penalty. In order to exercise this right, the User shall notify Crazy Kids within one month of receipt of the notice under the preceding paragraph.
(3) In the event that the User does not exercise his right to withdraw from the contract under the terms and conditions set forth in these General Terms and Conditions, the amendment is deemed to have been accepted by the User without objection.
Art. 32. All provisions not subject to these General Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the provisions of the applicable legislation of the Republic of Bulgaria.
The delivery of ordered goods shall be effected by courier to a delivery address, specified by the customer at the time of placing his/her order. The delivery is at the expense of the Customer, unless the contrary is expressly indicated on www.crazy-kids.com. Before sending the ordered goods, Crazy Kids has the right to contact the Customer at the telephone number he has specified to specify details of the order and / or delivery.
Shipping to Greece
• 5 € - The delivery is at the expense of the Customer when ordering goods below or equal to 99.00 € per order
• FREE SHIPPING - The delivery is at the expense of Crazy Kids when ordering over 99.00 € per order
• 2 - 5 working days (depending on official holidays)
Shipping to Germany, Austria, Hungary
• 10 € - The delivery is at the expense of the Customer when ordering goods below or equal to 150.00 € per order
• FREE SHIPPING - The delivery is at the expense of Crazy Kids when ordering over 150.00 € per order
• 3 - 6 working days (depending on official holidays)
Crazy Kids does not deliver goods to countries outside of the above mentioned. In case the Consumer wants to order a good to other country he/she has to organize the shipping himself/herself. All shipment expenses are for the Customer.
Crazy Kids reserves the right to change delivery terms during promotional and discount periods. Crazy-Kids is not obliged to notify customers in advance of this.
TERMS OF DELIVERY
"Crazy Kids" is not responsible for non-performance of the order in cases where the Customer has provided incorrect, incomplete and / or inaccurate personal data, including when specifying an incomplete, incorrect or fake address or telephone. Deliveries are made within the deadlines described under each delivery option in the order interface. Under extraordinary circumstances, Crazy Kids reserves the right to extend the delivery period by promptly informing the Customer thereof.
Orders made after 16:00, and on holidays or weekends, are processed on the first business day.
All orders made on Saturdays (or incomplete business days) by 12:00, are processed and shipped on the same day.
The delivery time of the goods is within 2-5 working days on the territory of Greece (depending on official holidays), and within 3-6 working days on the territory of Austria, Germany, Hungary (depending on official holidays).
The Customer is obliged to review the goods at the moment of delivery and to notify immediately if there are any inconsistencies, shortcomings and failures. If the Customer does not do so, it is assumed that the delivery was accepted without objection.
In the case of international supplies, the rules for delivery and receipt of consignments to the relevant national postal service as well as the relevant national legislation of the country of destination of the goods are applicable.
All import charges on importation of goods are at the expense of the Customer. The Customer can not claim a refund if he refuses to pay the import charges or to receive the shipment.
Crazy Kids reserves the right to change the available delivery and payment methods and / or the terms and conditions at any time by publishing the available shipping and payment methods on the website without any other notice.
REGISTRATION AND IDENTIFICATION
Crazy Kids identifies users of the site by storing log files on the http: //www.crazy-kids.com server and at the user's IP address.
"Crazy Kids" has the right to collect and use information about Users on the grounds and for the purpose of performing the contract concluded in general terms with the User. The information by which the person can be identified may include 3 names, age, email, telephone and address as well as any other information that the person provides voluntarily upon registration. The information includes any other information that the User enters, uses or renders upon the Services provided by Crazy Kids.
Only people over the age of 16 can register on the site. At check-in, the person marks a check-box indicating that he / she is 16 years old.
Crazy Kids takes due care and is responsible for protecting the User's information that has become available to him regarding registration, except in cases of force majeure, accidental occurrence, or malicious action by third parties.
In the registration form filled in by the User at the time of registration, "Crazy Kids" denotes the mandatory or voluntary nature of providing the data and the consequences of refusing to provide it.
"Crazy Kids" may disclose personal data to third parties only in the cases provided for by the law and in the circumstances provided for by the law or with the express consent of the Users.
The user can register by filling in the online registration form, available on-line on the Crazy Kids website, to agree to the Terms and Conditions.
By pressing the virtual button with the text "Registration" or other analogous text having the force of a written confirmation of the General Terms and Conditions, the User makes an electronic statement within the meaning of the Electronic Document and Electronic Signature Act, stating that he is familiar with the General Terms, accepts and undertakes to observe them. Crazy Kids may store the IP address of the User in log files on its server as well as any other information necessary to identify and reproduce its electronic statement of acceptance of the Terms and Conditions in the event of a legal dispute. The text of the Terms and Conditions is available on the Crazy Kids website in a way that allows it to be stored and reproduced.
When completing the registration application, the user is required to provide full and accurate data about the identity (for individuals), legal status (for legal entities) and other data required by the electronic form of "Crazy Kids", and update them in 7 (seven) days from their change. The user declares that he agrees to provide the required personal data, ensuring that the data he provides during the registration process is true, complete and accurate, and will update them in a timely manner if changed by the latter. In the event of false data being provided, "Crazy Kids" shall have the right to terminate or suspend without delay the provision of services as well as the maintenance of the User's registration.
Upon registration, the user receives a unique username, which may also be the email specified by the User, and a password to access the services available through the Crazy Kids website.
The username with which the User registers does not give him any rights other than those expressly stated in these Terms and Conditions.
The registrant, in his / her capacity as a representative of a legal person, is obliged to enter his / her full name and address, respectively. the name of the legal entity it represents.
The user is required to take all care and to take the necessary measures that are reasonably practicable in order to protect his / her password and not to disclose his / her password to third parties and to immediately notify Crazy Kids in case of unauthorized access , as well as in probability and suspicion of such. He / she bears the responsibility and risk of protecting his / her password, as well as all actions performed by him / her or by a third person using his / her password.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
"Crazy Kids" collects and uses the information for the purposes of:
"Crazy Kids" processes the consumer's personal data on the basis of the agreement concluded between the User and "Crazy Kids".
The user agrees to process his or her personal data for the purpose of direct marketing by tagging a check box.
The user can give up at any time the given consent by ticking a checkbox that is located ______
The Consumer's personal data is stored for a period of 5 years.
RIGHTS OF CONSUMERS
Each User of the site enjoys all rights to protection of personal data in accordance with Bulgarian and European Union law. Each User is entitled to:
• Awareness (in connection with the processing of his or her personal data by the administrator);
• Access to their own personal data;
• Correction (if data is inaccurate);
• Delete personal data (right to be forgotten);
• Limitation of processing by the administrator or the personal data processor;
• Portability of personal data between individual administrators;
• Objection to the processing of his or her personal data;
• The data subject is also entitled not to be the subject of a decision based solely on automated processing involving profiling that produces legal consequences for the data subject or similarly affects him or her significantly;
• Right to judicial or administrative redress if the rights of the data subject have been violated.
The user may request deletion if one of the following conditions is true:
The user is entitled to restrict the processing of his personal data by the controller when:
Right of portability.
The data subject has the right to receive the personal data that concerns him and which he has provided to an administrator in a structured, widely used and machine readable format and has the right to transfer this data to another administrator without hindrance by the administrator to whom the personal data is provided when the processing is based on consent or a contractual obligation and the processing is done in an automated manner. When exercising its right to data portability, the data subject is also entitled to receive a direct transfer of personal data from one administrator to another when technically feasible.
Right of objection.
Users have the right to object to the controller against the processing of their personal data. The Personal Data Administrator is required to discontinue the processing unless he can prove that there are convincing legal grounds for the processing that take precedence over the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject or for the establishment, exercise or protection of legal claims. In case of objection to the processing of personal data for the purposes of direct marketing, the processing should be terminated immediately.
Appeal to the supervisory authority
Each User has the right to file a complaint against the unlawful processing of his personal data with the Personal Data Protection Commission or the competent court.
Duties of the Data Controller:
The Personal Data Administrator has the following obligations:
• Processing the data in accordance with the data protection principles laid down in the Regulation, being able to prove this (accountability);
• Provides data protection at the design stage and by default;
• Notifies the supervisor and data subject in case of personal data breach, as well as documentation of any breaches of personal data security, the facts relating to the infringement, the consequences thereof, the actions taken to deal with the infringement;
• Perform an impact assessment on data protection;
• Apply appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure data security such as:
Prepares and applies internal procedures for receiving, reviewing and responding within one month to requests from Users for the exercise of their rights as data subjects.
MAINTENANCE OF A REGISTER
Crazy Kids maintains a log of the processing activities for which it responds. This registry contains all of the following information:
• the name and contact details of the administrator
• the purpose of the processing;
• a description of the categories of data subjects and categories of personal data;
• the categories of recipients to whom personal data are or will be disclosed, including recipients in third countries or international organizations;
• where possible, the deadlines for deleting the different categories of data;
• where possible, a general description of the technical and organizational security measures,
Processing personal data
The Personal Data Administrator uses the services of a personal data processor - SuperHosting.BG Ltd., Sofia, Iztok, Blvd.GDM Dimitrov Blvd.3, UIC 131449987.
The processor does not include any other processing data without the prior specific or general written permission of the administrator.
In the case of the direct provision of information society services to children, the child who agrees must be at least 16 years old. If the child is under 16, this treatment is lawful only if and to the extent that such consent is given or permitted by the parent the child.
Special categories of personal data
BODIES REGULATORY ACTIVITIES
The bodies governing the activities of Crazy Kids are the Consumer Protection Commission (CPC) and the Commission for Personal Data Protection (CPDP) with the following coordinates:
Users can use the European Dispute Resolution Online Platform (ODR) available at / http://ec.europa.eu/odr/ - a single access portal allowing EU users and traders to settle disputes between themselves .
Alternative dispute resolution (ADR) between consumers and traders is an out-of-court conciliation procedure on a voluntary basis.
The general conciliation commissions help to reach an agreement between consumers and traders in disputes concerning contracts for the sale of goods and the provision of services,
The general conciliation commissions are defined on a regional basis and the competent Covenant Committee is to settle disputes between Crazy Kids and the General Conciliation Commission with Pleven headquarters and the territory of the Pleven district;
The Consolidated List of Recognized ADR Authorities of the Member States of the European Unioncan be found at https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.adr.show
By subscribing to our e-newsletter, you'll always be up to date with the latest products available on the site with the most profitable offers and special promotions. Each subscriber received a one-time individual promo code after confirming his signature on the e-mail specified by him. The promo code refers to the selected brands: the face of Angel, Boboli, Tuc tuc, Kikka boo, Doudou, Babybol, Pulse, Samsonite, Scoot and Ride.
You usually get a confirmation within an hour, but there may be a delay for technical, independent reasons. Also, your email may not be in the Inbox / Inbox folder of the mailbox, but it will automatically go into the Spam folder or in the Promotions / Promotions folder if you use gmail.com/. Check them out if you do not find an email from us.
The promo code does not apply to products with the Mayoral and Minoti brands. There is a term of use of one month after the date of receipt. Can not apply to reduced products and promotional products. Can not be combined with other promo codes.
The email you specify must be valid and have access to it to confirm your registration and get a promo code. Write your e-mail address correctly, without spaces and forbidden special characters. There may be some technical delay in getting a promo code within at least an hour.
Your subscription to the newsletter is different from your registration (see above) at www.crazy-kids.com. Everyone can take advantage of both services on their own and in combination.
By subscribing, you voluntarily agree to receive e-mail messages and you can unsubscribe / unsubscribe at any time from the Newsletter. www.crazy-kids.com is not responsible for misspelled emails and emails that you do not have access to.
Cookies are short text files or small bundles of information stored on the Internet browser of your terminal device (PC, tablet, laptop or cell phone) when you visit different websites and pages on the Internet. The main purpose of cookies is to make the user recognizable when he returns back to the Web site. Some cookies also have a more specific application, such as storing user behavior on the site and making it easier for the user to use the Website. More information on how cookies work can be found on the Internet.
How are cookies used on this Website?
What cookies are used on this Website?
This type of cookies makes it easier for you to use the site, and they store information temporarily only within the session of your browser. Usually the information that is stored through them is what goods you have added to the shopping cart, which pages of the site you have visited, and how you have accessed some information. These cookies do not collect information from your terminal and are automatically deleted when you leave the Website or end your session on your browser.
They enable us to store specific browsing information, such as analyzing site visits, how you've reached the Website, what pages you've reviewed, what options you've chosen, and where you've been targeting through this Website. Tracking this information enables us to make improvements to the Website, including bug fixes and content expansion. The shelf life of this type of cookie varies according to its intended purpose.
Third Party Cookies
Our site has links to other sites or embedded content from other sites, such as Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, partner websites. It is possible that when visiting these sites or opening content from them, they will be stored on your terminal cookies from these websites. These cookies are defined as third-party cookies, and we have no control over the generation and management of these cookies. This is why we encourage you to search for information about them and how to manage the third-party websites.
All browsers allow you to manage cookies from a specially designed folder on your browser. You can block the receipt of cookies, delete all or part of them, or set your cookie preference settings before initiating a visit to our site. Keep in mind that deleting or blocking cookies may adversely affect the functionality of our Website and, hence, your user experience.
Disable or block cookies
Controlling, disabling, or blocking cookies is governed by your browser settings. Keep in mind that a full ban on the use of all cookies may affect the site's performance, performance, and access to certain information.